|EU Blue Card Network||A secure electronic environment facilitating recruiters to connect with candidates. Also referred to as EU-BCN.|
|Candidate||Non-EU national and not a national of Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. Registered with EU Blue Card Network.|
|Recruiter||Person who seeks candidates for highly qualified employment in the European Union. A recruiter may act on behalf of his own organization or that of a client.|
|Profile||An electronic record stored in the EU Blue Card Network, created and maintained by the candidate. Holding personal, educational and professional information of the candidate.|
EU Blue Card Network is a free site and will never require that you pay to continue using the site.
Upon sign up, the candidate is authorized to use a personal Login ID and password. The Login ID and password are non-transferable; they may not be shared with any third party. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to securely store this information to prevent misuse. Candidates who wish to be removed from the network need to contact support.
Recruiters receive a Login ID and password to access the secure search form. The Login ID and password may be shared with two other recruiters within the same organization. EU Blue Card Network must be notified of any change in recruiters using the issued Login ID and password to gain access to the Network. Recruiters are not allowed to forward any profile to any third party without the candidate's consent.
Data related to a candidate or recruiter is not made available, in any shape or form, to any third party. EU Blue Card Network does not place Internet browser 'cookies' on your computer, Google Analytics might place a 'cookie' to record your visit. EU Blue Card Network refrains from sending out unsolicited e-mail messages and only contacts candidates and recruiters when a specific matter requires their attention.
EU Blue Card Network will never ask for your password.
The EU Blue Card holder must possess higher education qualifications; ISCED 1997, minimum level 5a. EU Blue Card Network can determine whether a candidate meets the minimum education requirement for the Blue Card and that the qualification is genuine and issued by competent educational institution. Once validated, the diploma is electronically stamped and may be downloaded and printed for your personal reference.
Limitation of Liability and Refund Policy
EU Blue Card Network shall make a good-faith effort to provide a reliable, non-interrupted service. EU Blue Card Network has no involvement, and is not responsible, for any claim resulting from interaction between a recruiter and candidate. The liability for EU Blue Card Network, for all claims, shall be strictly limited to a refund of money, in case any premium services were ordered. Diploma verification is a premium service. It is allowed that a 'third party', e.g. a friend or family member, completes payment for a diploma verification. A full refund is issued when verification fails. A full refund is also issued when the verification procedure exceeds 14 days after receiving either payment or the required document(s); whichever occurs last.
Disclaimer Statements for the EU Blue Card Network:
- Neither EU Blue Card Network, nor any associated party, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running. However, EU Blue Card Network takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Candidates and recruiters may not enter any information, or upload any documents, that are deemed illegal in the European Union, such as computer viruses or otherwise inappropriate content. EU-BCN has the right to remove any profile at its own discretion.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which EU Blue Card Network shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- EU Blue Card Network has the right to change pricing of any product or service without prior notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to EU Blue Card Network. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. PDF is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Unauthorised use of the EU Blue Card Network or this website, may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- These terms are governed by and interpreted under the laws of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the provision of services or products shall be settled by a court of law, located in the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
June 29, 2012